WELCOME to my blog!!
It has been approximately 2 years since I regularly updated, but recently I began missing my blogging. I have gone against "the rules of blogging" by simply naming my blog "Bridget's Ramblings". It goes against the rules because you are supposed to choose one topic that you are passionate about and write about it. Well, it just so happens that I become passionate about anything that piques my interest at any given point in time. My husband once told me my hobby is finding new hobbies.....I can't deny it!! However, I will say that my kids--currently ages 11, 8, 6, and 4--will always be a major topic you can expect to read about. Beyond the kids, my current secondary interests include running and biking....gardening will most likely be the next topic to grab my attention. But, the one thing you can count on is that I will undoubtedly ramble on about whatever I find interesting.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Time flies when you're having fun!
I knew it had been a while since I wrote anything on my blog, but I didn't realize just how long until I looked at the date of my last entry. How in the world did a month go by when it only seemed like a week or two? Keep checking back because I am going to be doing some catching up during the next couple of days. It's already 5 days past Ryan's birthday and I must have "reminded" myself 100 times within the past 5 days to sit down and write out an entry especially for Ryan. That will be my first priority. And, Paige had an exciting little event take place on Ryan's birthday so that will be priority number 2. Valentine's Day was yesterday and it marks 10 years since Steve proposed to me. I certainly can't let too many days go by without memorializing that in my blog! So, I will now get to writing about Ryan's 3rd birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Empty space until I decide on a use for it
No comments:
Post a Comment